XT-11 Bluetooth Earphone Magnetic Wireless Sports Headset Bass Music Earbuds Mic for Mobile Phones and More Devices
Insight You Need. Analysis You Trust.
Get the trusted insights you need to understand our evolving industry and emerging trends. Become a Premium Member.
- APTech Hosting Free Leadership Webinar in Partnership with George Mason University School of Business (GMU) on May 21st
- PRINTING United Alliance Addresses New USPS Postmaster General Appointment
- L&E Meridian Invests in the MCS Merlin K146c Cut Sheet Color Inkjet Press
- TEAM Concept Printing Expands Package Print Capabilities with Komori’s 40-inch Press
- Unique Competitive Advantage for Megalabel with Durst Tau RSC E Press
- SCREEN Americas’ Steady Growth Fuels Impetus for Move to New, Larger, State-of-the-Art Technology Center in Chicago Area
- Leader Paper Products to Distribute One Million Thank You Cards for Essential Workers
- Roland DGA Announces Signing of Digitally Driven, LLC as New Authorized Wide-Format Dealer for the Northwestern United States
- Runbeck Election Services Mails 1 Million Ballots for Georgia’s Primary Election
- Richardson Communications Group Joins Kingston Printing
- Proforma Announces Kimberly Fulford as Product PPE Manager
- Covid-19: Heytex Provides Broad Portfolio for Protection Materials for Masks, Clothing, Beds, Mattresses, Sluices, Tanks, Tents and more
- Meteor Builds Upon Epson Success with Support for Two New PrecisionCore Printheads
- Canon’s New imagePROGRAF TA-20 MFP L24ei Expands Printing Capabilities for Small Businesses
- Cimpress to Present at the 15th Annual Needham Virtual Technology & Media Conference
- Messagepoint Launches Rationalizer
- Alcohol Packaging Market Is Projected to Expand with Healthy CAGR Over the Period of Forecast
A moment of levity. View Today’s Dilbert
Dilbert is brought to you by the hiring pros at PrintLink. PrintLink is the industry leader in Executive Search & Professional Placement.
Prepress and Postpress Services Establishments—2010–2017
In 2010, there were 2,080 establishments offering prepress and/or postpress services; by 2017, that number had dropped to 1,375. It’s not difficult to understand why the number of these establishments has been dropping: prepress is being absorbed into the printing process itself (especially in digital printing), and more print businesses are acquiring their own finishing capabilities. Full Analysis
Graphic Arts Employment—March 2020
Another of the Scenes from the Before Times: in March 2020, the overall printing employment was virtually unchanged from February (-0.7%) and on a year-over-year basis is down -3.1%. Obviously, this is the calm before the storm. Full Analysis
Book Printing Establishments—2010–2017
According to the latest edition of County Business Patterns, in 2017 there were 500 establishments in NAICS 323117 (Book Printing Establishments). This represents an decline of -6.7% since the decade began. In other data news, the BEA released Q1 2020 GDP growth. Click on through, if you dare. Full Analysis
WhatTheyThink Magazine is the resource for the Commercial Printing, Visual and Graphic Arts Industries. Industry experts share their ideas and technical knowledge on ways to improve operations.
WhatTheyThink | PrintingNews
WhatTheyThink | Wide-Format & Signage